Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time pass in traffic jam!

Stuck in traffic jam surrounded with gigantic trucks painted with useless slogans and uninteresting paintings, bored of listening to same repeated advertisements on fm from past two hours, an attractive bus caught my attention. I took out the camera and start capturing its beauty from every possible angle while sitting in my car.(In photograph front portion of bus can be seen)

Seeing my sudden passion of photography my driver pointed out that back side of truck was decorated with a string of lemons.

So, they look more like lemons or mud balls? ;)

4 comments:

  1. Hey.. I have traveled in that bus.. Its the Delhi-Jaipur Volvo ;)
    However I couldn't make out the lemons in the 2nd picture :( Nice post all in all :)
    Thanks for stopping by my blog.. It means a lot to me :)
    Take care and stay connected..

    Hope to see you around..
    Madhulika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chandrika,

    Are you sure those were lemons?

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. All : Thanks and special thanks to Madhulika! :)

    ReplyDelete