Monday, March 5, 2012

True / False

If you look back at where you were this time last year, you will probably be surprised at how much things and situations have changed in your life.

After reading this future prediction in the leading newspaper about me, I analysed the following changes took place in my life during the last year.

  1. I shifted to Gurgaon where life is fast, super fast.
  2. My Ex married someone else.
  3. I shaved off my head.
  4. There was addition of a new member in my family.
  5. I fell in love with Mr. ‘H’.
  6. My Ex’s wife ran away with another man.

This is a mixed bag of true and false statements. If two are false which are those? ;)

6 comments:

  1. Chandrika,

    I can think of only 3.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. My guess is numbers 2 and 3.

    If I look back over the year, I wonder how less has changed - and how desperately I need something to change!

    ReplyDelete