Sunday, June 28, 2015

Word Up 2015

My laptop crashed five days back, after Windows were reinstalled on it, I started it and the first page I opened on internet was of Indiblogger. I found that Indiblogger Team is organising Word Up 2015 on July 11, 2015 in my city – Gurgaon. The speakers will be KV Sridhar (Pops), Aashish Chopra, Arun Nair , Kiran Manral, Lakshmipathy, Nandita Iyer and Rachit Hirani. I desperately wanted to attend this blogger meet. I have always enjoyed the blogger meets organised by Indiblogger. The first time it was in New Delhi HP IndiBlogger Meet 2011 and next time in Biggest Indiblogger Meet 2015 at Kingdom of Dreams, Gurgaon. This time also I want to be a part of Word Up 2015. I have applied and waiting for an invite from Indiblogger with my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment