Saturday, January 30, 2016

Thanks to #Colgate360GoldMornings

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love. – Marcus Aurelius

Every morning is bliss for me! A new morning, a new beginning and a new goal to accomplish!! I feel I have one more day to change my good morning to gold morning.  The only difference between the bad morning and good morning is the attitude. Change in attitude makes a lot of difference!

Mark Twain has said, “If it's your job to eat a frog, it's best to do it first thing in the morning. And if it's your job to eat two frogs, it's best to eat the biggest one first.In winter it is a difficult task to come out of the cosy quilt and doing hatha yoga and pranayama in the morning is as well as a tough job. Out of these two, I find the bigger frog is to come out of the warm quilt. ;)

My mornings become brighter with the new Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold toothbrush which does more than just cleaning the teeth. It cleans teeth, tongue, cheeks and gums. It frees the teeth from debris, bad breath problems and bleeding gums. Regular and daily brushing and flossing maintains the good health of my teeth. Healthy teeth make the personality pleasing. Proper brushing and flossing helps in preventive care of teeth which is must of good general health.

With every fresh morning I start my day by doing hatha yoga (physical exercise) and pranayama (control of breath). Hatha yoga helps in making me physically fit and healthy. Yoga increases flexibility, blood circulation, lubrication of joints, ligaments and tendons, excellently tone the muscles, messages all organs of body and flushes out toxins from the body. Pranayama helps in focusing the mind on a goal as well as gives mental strength to cope up with the stress and strain in the office. And above all, Colgate 360 Charcoal Gold gives the confidence to smile all the day irrespective of the hurdles, obstacles and problems which I faced during the whole day in my home and office.

I take balanced diet with more emphasis on calcium, phosphorus and fluoride as they help in maintaining good health of my teeth. I avoid foods rich in carbohydrates, starches and sugar as they produce plaque acids that attack tooth enamel. These acids can cause tooth enamel to break. Hence, tooth cavities are formed. Tooth decay should be avoided as it may lead to many other diseases.

Physical fitness, mental alertness and oral health turn my good mornings into gold mornings. Thanks to #Colgate360GoldMornings

No comments:

Post a Comment